Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer


I only give reviews after using the product until it's finished or have purchased it a few times. For this product I used the whole thing and loved every single application. WOW!

 You know that Kim kardashian look everybody talks about ? Well for that look you need: concealer, highlighter, light powder etc. I mean do you really have time for that in the morning?


 (Image taken from google)


BUT with the Age Rewind concealer you can skip all those steps at once with a more natural finish!!!
Apply a small amount under your eyes. Pad and then smooth out from inner to outer side of your under eyes in a triangle shape. Best way to use is after your foundation so you can see the areas that need to be highlighted. 

ADVANTAGES:
*Hides dark circles perfectly with only one application.
*You only need a small amount at once.
*Brightens the eye area instantly
*Super smooth, no creasing, helps fine lines under eyes
*Feels like foundation, yet it stays like a regular concealer
*Stays on for 4-6 hrs I would say. So I do carry it with me for an extra dose.
*It has last me 5 months (I use it very day)
Matches your skin tone amazingly-winter and summer! Just get the right shade which is only 4 shades to choose from.
*Great prize !

DISADVANTAGES:

* I didn't see any improvement on dark circles.
*Not so crazy about the sponge, don't see it that hygienic
*My shade is the darkest shade they have which doesn't allow people with darker skin tones to try it
*Hum no more disadvantages

I've worked at Macy's for many years and I've never been pleased with a concealer as much as this.


The next best concealer was Cargo but was discontinued in Sephora and Macy's and it was $20. 


Here's the link to purchase. Otherwise buy at your local pharmacy. 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer


No comments:

Post a Comment