Monday, May 6, 2013

PURITY MADE SIMPLE: one-step cleanser- THE BEST WATERPROOF MAKEUP REMOVER AND CLEANSER

Hey! remember that lash blast 24 hr mascara I told you all about? The best waterproof mascara ever?? Yes!! This one!!

Well I have tried different kinds of cleansers, makeup removers, waterproof, not waterproof etc. Anyway, I always end up coming back for this cleanser Purity made simple. It's award winning by Allure.

I worked for the brand PHILOSOPHY for four years and I fell in love with their cleanser. For many years I used it and I couldn't believe the great improvement it had done on my skin. I promise you my recommendations are not to benefit the brand but to benefit you with the knowledge I have aquired working in the cosmetics business.

Benefits: 
*fragrance free
*creamy
*leathers up when you massage it onto the skin
*Even's out your skin tone.
*Removes the TOUGHEST WATERPROOF mascara
*Leaves your skin hydrated

The easiest way to explain it is to say it's the creamiest most gentle cleanser/ makeup remover I have used. I have worked for other skin care brands that are known to be prestigious and nothing like this quality.

Have you ever cleansed your skin with a waterproof remover and your face looks like this after?
google pix example
Well after you wash your face with Purity Made Simple your face looks like this: 
google pix example
Im not exaggerating or lying. your skin is totally clean. 

You don't believe me? Go get one and you will see. 
PURCHASE PURITY MADE SIMPLE it ranges from $10 for 3oz to $50 which is  32oz. I usually buy the $20 size because it lasts very long anyway and the price is great.

If you are not familiar with the brand start with $10 for 3oz but I tell you right now you get much more for $20 which is totally worth it. 

Support my page. Love <3




No comments:

Post a Comment